Étiqueté : 

• Ce sujet contient 10 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Sea You, le il y a 8 années et 1 mois. Ce sujet a été consulté 526 fois
11 sujets de 1 à 11 (sur un total de 11)
  • Auteur
    jazmi
    Participant
    Mousse

I own an edel 4 and I bought a fridge (euroengel T0032/FDN link: http://www.euroengel.it/eng/products.html ), dimensions are 670x390x480.
    I’m wondering where to put the fridge? The best location I think is on the small bed on the right when you enter the boat but I don’t know if it will fit there. My boat is located far away from me so I can measure it… Does anybody know the width of that bunk/bed and maybe if that fridge will fit there?
    Another location is under the table but I don’t know the height and width of the table?
    The fridge is a top loader so if anyone has suggestions where to put it, I’m all ears :)
    Thanks in advance.
    Ive

tom
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

hi,
    I don’t own an edel4 but i’m sure that i’ve seen this type of installation on a 4. i can’t find back the picture but i think it was on bobato.
    Roro who owned this boat had made a pretty nice job on it and had made nice textes and pictures. you’ll have to search articles and photo galleries.

tom

Sea You
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

Hi, it’s not Roro on bobato but Zwicker on his E4 ;)
    Article is here : Installer un frigo trimixte à bord

jazmi
    Participant
    Mousse

Thanks guys, I saw that article from Zwicker but I have a top opening fridge (I think roro put the fridge in the same place that I’m thinking to. I found ONE picture, :s). I would much like to keep the boat galley as it is and only add the fridge next to it on a starboard bunk/bed. It is pity that there is a « cold » compartment underneath that will become unusable if I put the fridge there but I think that is the only place where I can put it. Also my electricity switch board is on that place so I will have to remove that also… Maybe under the table?
    Does anybody have a 12V fridge on E4 on? How much power it consumes and is it an overkill on such a boat? How many and how strong solar panels and battery?

tom
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

found back at least 1 pict: http://lh5.ggpht.com/-oTj0Vj9bSLY/Shz0RGjsAhI/AAAAAAAAAI8/w-lv_NpTJBk/s800/DSCF0713.JPG
    Pascal should be able to tell you if it’s Bobato or not?
    If yes, i think the actual owner is on this site and you should find him through l’association/les membres menu.he might still have the fridge installation.

Sea You
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

You right. It’s Bobato. I took this picture some years ago when I have sailed at « Port Cros » with Robert. I have this fridge on my vessel NoStress. Let me know if you want more information about it.

jazmi
    Participant
    Mousse

Great for finding that picture. Thanks tom.
    That is a place where I would like to put the fridge. Pascal, can you tell me what are dimensions of the that fridge on Bobato so that I can get the picture if my fridge will fit in that place. I think mine has more depth. Is that fridge a top loader or front loader?
    What would you say, is that place ok for a fridge (accessibility, ventilation,…) ?!

Sea You
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

Jazmi, I have this fridge. I can confirm you that :
    Fridge have a top loader.
    When I go to sail on sea for holidays with my family the fridge is install on left on the starboard bunk/bed. I recommand to install a strap to hold it during navigation.

I will take dimensions of the fridge at the end of day (is at home ;-) )

Sea You
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

So I have looking for informations on the fridge and behind it’s write :

34Litres
    Consumption : 70W (on 12V) very big 5,22Amp

For accessibility and ventilation the startboard bunk/bed is the best place.

jazmi
    Participant
    Mousse

Great, thanks!
    Mine is 32 liters and 9A max consumption but I hope that is only when freezing to -24. :) (Danfoss compressor tabel of power consumption I don’t understand)
    Can you please measure outside dimensions of your fridge if it’s not too much trouble. What do you use to power that fridge? I now have on boat 55Ah battery and 40w solar panel and I used that to charge my cell phones, laptop, sonar and lights, but that is too small for a fridge so I will add another 100w panel and 100 Ah battery + I will try to connect Yamaha 8 2t to charge batteries when motoring. I hope that should give enough electricity for 3-5 days between ports where I will be able to plug into 220V and charge batteries.

Sea You
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

I will take dimensions of the fridge tomorrow morning before goint to at work.

I have a 92Amp battery with a 30W solar panel. My outboard is a Yamaha 8CV 4tps. It permit also to charge battery. To have the fridge in charge when I’m sail I think my solar panel is not enough (but I haven’t try). On board I have also :
    Instrument (Plotter GPS, AIS, Loch/speedo/depth, anemometer and vane ultrasonic (i’ve just receive))
    All lights are Leds (navigation, anchor and inside cabin)
    And if the weather is bad and boat is connecting to the dock power, I’ve small flat TV for children.

I suggest you to read this article and do the board to evaluate your needs. That’s will help you to know what battery is needed.

11 sujets de 1 à 11 (sur un total de 11)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.